FS: SGI Personal Iris AND Personal Iris 4D/35

FS: SGI Personal Iris AND Personal Iris 4D/35

Post by Avik Banerje » Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Personal Iris:
Greetings All,

16MB memory
1Gig harddisk
exabyte 8200 internal tape drive
250 qic tape drive (not attached)
20" SGI color monitor
keyboard/mouse
Irix 5.3 w/ visiual magic tools
$350.00

Personal Iris 4D/35:
32MB memory
700MB harddisk
exabyte 8200 internal tape drive
turbo graphics
20" SGI color monitor
keyboard/mouse
Irix 5.3 w/ visual magic tools
$500.00

Both are in excellent condition and ready for demo.
Prefer someone in southeastern *ia (don't want to ship
heavy boxes and had bad experience with people not showing up).

FS: SGI Personal Iris AND Personal Iris 4D/35

Post by Gary Weinre » Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi Avik,

I just purchased a Personal IRis 4D/35 at a surplus sale, but may be
interested in one of your tape drives and an OS and some other
software.  Maybe some sort of bundle if need be.

Mine has Irix 5.2 and I've no access, as all accounts (I can think of)
are secure and the IP interface is not coming up.

I'd really like to see what this one will do before getting another
one.  I'm interested in using it for web development, experimentation,
etc.

Any feedback or advice you can offer is appreciated...

Incidentally, I'm in N.C.

Thanks,
Gary

> Personal Iris:
> Greetings All,

> 16MB memory
> 1Gig harddisk
> exabyte 8200 internal tape drive
> 250 qic tape drive (not attached)
> 20" SGI color monitor
> keyboard/mouse
> Irix 5.3 w/ visiual magic tools
> $350.00

> Personal Iris 4D/35:
> 32MB memory
> 700MB harddisk
> exabyte 8200 internal tape drive
> turbo graphics
> 20" SGI color monitor
> keyboard/mouse
> Irix 5.3 w/ visual magic tools
> $500.00

> Both are in excellent condition and ready for demo.
> Prefer someone in southeastern *ia (don't want to ship
> heavy boxes and had bad experience with people not showing up).

1. FS (UK/Europe) 2 x Personal IRIS 4D/35, IRIS File and more

For Sale 02/08/2002 - www.13w3.com

All prices are GBP, shipping & VAT to pay.

SGI Personal IRIS 4D/35 - 99.00
 - IP12 36Mhz
 - GR2-ELAN
 - 32Mb Ram - (upgrades to 64Mb and 96Mb available)
 - 1Gb HDD with IRIX 5.3 Installed
 - QIC-150 SCSI Tape Drive
 - Magnum Audio Board
9500801 Keyboard w/ cable - 29.00 extra
20" SGI GDM-20D11 Beige Monitor and 13W3 cable - 95.00 extra

Skin is complete and in reasonable condition, with usual scuffing (which
thankfully doesn't show up so badly on brown plastic). Fully tested.
This is the highest spec of Personal IRIS available, equivalent to the best
R3K Indigo in terms of graphics/audio/cpu.

SGI Personal IRIS 4D/35 - 75.00
 - IP12 36Mhz
 - GR2-ELAN
 - 32Mb Ram - (upgrades to 64Mb and 96Mb available)
 - 1Gb HDD with IRIX 5.3 Installed
9500801 Keyboard w/ cable - 29.00 extra
20" SGI GDM-20D11 Beige Monitor and 13W3 cable - 95.00 extra

Skin is complete and in reasonable condition, with usual scuffing (which
thankfully doesn't show up so badly on brown plastic). Fully tested.
This is the same spec of Personal IRIS as above, but lacking the audio board
and QIC tape drive.

SGI Personal IRIS File - 49.00
 - Disk unit for the Personal IRIS Machines
 - Same size and color, 8 drive bays, no sleds

SGI Challenge L Vault - 49.00
 - Disk unit for the Challenge L Machines
 - 8 drive bays, no sleds

All these items are shipable in the UK, though due to their weight
collection (or I can deliver inside the M25) is recomended.

Regards,

Ian

  ====  13w3.com for SGI and Sun
  ====  South West London, UK
  ====  http://www.13w3.com/

2. Protect cells

3. FS: SGI Personal IRIS 4D/35 Server & 4D/20 Super

4. xsd.exe generated classes

5. FS: Personal Iris 4D/20 & 4D/35 Again!!!!

7. FS: Personal Iris 4D/20 & 4D/35

8. MDL Redit.ma

9. FS: SGI Personal Iris 4D/35 - two available

10. FS: SGI 4D/35 Personal IRIS with Turbo GT 24 Bit Video

11. FS: SGI Personal Iris 4D/35 TG

12. FS: SGI Personal Iris 4D-35

13. FS: SGI Personal Iris 4D/35