Adsl-start as start-up script

Post by Carfield Yi » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:14:15

I would like to connect  to internet upon the system start, so I try to
connect to internet at console using adsl-start, but it can't work. Can
anybody tell me how to set it?

I can successful connect to internet at gnome using mandrake tool but
can't connect at console using adsl-start. Actually I can get the IP and
start the ppp0 adapter, but I can't ping to internet.

Adsl-start as start-up script

Post by <jos.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Are you using an ethernet card connected to a dsl modem , to get to your isp
?

Quote:> I would like to connect  to internet upon the system start, so I try to

Post by Carfield Yi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Are you using an ethernet card connected to a dsl modem , to get to your isp ?

I am using an ethernet card, but my ISP don't support Linux...