Problems building tcl-dp

Post by Matthew Cran » Wed, 06 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Is there anyone out there that has successfully built tcl-dp?  I am
trying to compile the Zircon X irc client and it needs tcl-dp.  When I
try to build tcl-dp I get the following error while trying to compile
the tkAppInit.c file:

In file included from dpInt.h:77,
                 from tkAppInit.c:30:
/usr/include/sys/uio.h:33: redefinition of `struct iovec'

I have looked in all possible include files to try and find where that
structure may have been initially defined with no luck.

I have installed Linux slackware 3.0 so it's ELF.

-Matt

1. tcl-dp Package for linux? Anyone built it?

I am trying to add the tcl-dp3.1 package to my tcl/tk distrib.
The only problem is large amounts of conflicting definitions
in header files.

I was wondering if anyone else had done this work already?

The package gives extended TCP/IP control to tcl/tk.  There
are also nice utilities that allow you to setup a connection
and have a command launched when there is something ready at
the file descriptor, rather than trying to write a loop that
will do the infinite select command on a port.

Please help.

- Brent -

** Panic! Could not locate coffee - Operator halted **

2. XFree386

3. Problems compiling groupkit & tcl-dp

4. (no subject)

5. TCL-DP compiling problems

6. Kontour 1.2 doesn't read older files?

7. Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

8. HP xterminals and Sun CDE fonts

9. tcl-dp and term114?

10. Trouble Compiling tcl-dp !!

11. Compiled tcl-dp