1. Asante Ethernet card does not work under linuxppc (kernel 2.1.24)
I have powerbase 180 with Asante Ethernet card installed. I am running
Kernel 2.1.24. I am not able to get my ethernet card to work. Here is the
message shown when system boots up:
eth0: Cannot find correct PCI device  for SROM decoding.
Any help is appreciated.
2. DHCP over router and cable modem problem
3. 2.1.24 kernel which works with the Formac graphics card?
4. scientific graphics software?
5. Kernel Change Summary 2.1.24
7. PATCH: eepro100 oops on 2.4.20
8. What is the best way to check login status of remote stations?
9. new eepro100 driver: "eepro100: wait_for_cmd_done timeout!"
10. 2.1.24 + vfat modules = no go !
11. My 3-buttons mouse was working with 2.1.24...
12. ATI Video Cards (Rage Pro) and LinuxPPC 2.1.24
13. routing, dhcpcd, linux-pmac 2.1.24 and mklinux 2.1u6