Recommendations for Linux magazines..

Post by Andreas Bon » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

In UK there is a Linux Journal and in Germany it is called Linux Magazin.
The first one is English the second one is German.
Welcome to Linux.

>Subject: Recommendations for Linux magazines..
>Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:53:56 +0100

>  Message from the Deja.com forum:
>  comp.os.linux.misc
>  Your subscription is set to individual email delivery

>Anyone reading any commercial Linux magazines?
>I'm thinking of getting a subscription, but i don't
>know which paper i should subcribe to.

>I'm kind of new to Linux, so a mag with some newbie tips, but also more
>* technical articles.
>I'm interested in a technical magazine explaining varous stuff regarding
>the
>use of Linux.
>Thanx in advance
>Best Regards
>Mikael L

>  * Read this thread at
>  http://www.veryComputer.com/%3C8382t9%24ogn%241%40inet-1.pnu.com%3E

 Before you buy.

1. non-Windows-centric magazine recommendation

Most computer magazines I see are Windows-centric,
breathlessly praising the latest features of Windows
95 (which still crashes about every two hours when
I use it).

Can anyone recommend a magazine for PC owners
which is not a partisan to any one operating
system (even Linux)? I already get Linux Journal.
______________________________________
Vivek Rao

http://www-ceg.ceg.uiuc.edu/~vrao/
Univ. of Illinois, Physics Department
______________________________________

2. ssyslog

3. Recommendations for good Systems Adim Magazines or Journals

4. FTP installation of RedHat 4.0

5. Linux Journal -- a Magazine on Linux

6. Help Needed with SCO Ansi Termcap

7. Linux Journal or Linux Magazine

8. What graphic card is accelerated?

9. Linux Mandrake 6.0 ( Maximum Linux magazine ) Lockups

10. What about "Linux World" (new Linux magazine)

11. COMMERCIAL: Linux World - new Linux magazine

12. WANTED: WEB Space for Raven (Linux Magazine)

13. Linux Magazines.. Giving credit where it is due.