Linux distribution with turn-key NAT/proxy support

Linux distribution with turn-key NAT/proxy support

Post by C. Kenneth Onwer » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone recommend a linux distribution that has a turn-key
DHCP/NAT/Proxy server solution installed ?

---
Ken Onwere
Delta Internet Services - A Concentric Network company

Anaheim, CA 92805       http://www.concentric.net
(714)490-2000           http://www.delta.net

Linux distribution with turn-key NAT/proxy support

Post by John Oliv » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:26:43 -0700, "C. Kenneth Onwere"

>Can anyone recommend a linux distribution that has a turn-key
>DHCP/NAT/Proxy server solution installed ?

Red Hat 4.2 did, so I would assume 5.0 and 5.1 would as well...

If you wish to reply to me via email, watch out for
my spam-trap.  I can be reached at joliver at oliver
dot escondido dot ca dot us.  Sorry for the
inconvenience, but I hate spam...

On that note, if you hate spam too, join CAUCE!
www.cauce.org