Input to bg process?

Post by Wen Lia » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know a way to send keyboard input to a background
process?  Let say I put a telnet session to the background.  What
I would do to do that is type "telnet host &".  Now assume the
connection is made, how can I send input (via keyboard) to telnet
while it's still a background process?  If anyone knows the answer
to this question, please reply to this message.  Thanks a lot.

Wen

1. Input to bg process?

Does anyone know a way to send keyboard input to a background
process?  Let say I put a telnet session to the background.  What
I would do to do that is type "telnet host &".  Now assume the
connection is made, how can I send input (via keyboard) to telnet
while it's still a background process?  If anyone knows the answer
to this question, please reply to this message.  Thanks a lot.

Wen

2. How do I get Network to work at all

3. Routing problems... PLEASE HELP!

4. PPP break

5. Can a parent process place input as stdin of child process?

6. BSM

7. BG Process Fails

8. bg process into fg

9. BG processes...