Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by beyondmat » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
> perfectly fine

Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
exist!

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Supra EXPRESS are NOT winmodem

Post by Peter T. Breue » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

:>
:> I have one ( Diamond Supra Express 56i Voice V.90 ) ISAand it works
:> perfectly fine
: Mind tellingme how?  I have that exact same modem and whenever i try to
: configure it i get an error message saying that "/dev/modem" does not
: exist!

And does it? ls -l /dev/modem  !

(I also have that modem and it works "fine", modulo being a rockwell pile
of crud).

Peter