pilot-link error

Post by papaDo » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:19:56

Hi,

I'm trying to run jpilot under RedHat 7.2 with recompiled kernel 2.4.18
and it does not work.

I have the following error in jpilot window:
pi_bind Illegal seek
Check your serial port and settings
exiting with status -10

in the console:
pi_bind: No such device

I'm suspecting that I forgot to include something in
the kernel because with the default kernel provided with RH7.2 it
is working.

My board is an ASUS A7V and my palm has a serial cradel.

        Merci d'avance.....

1. Pilot-Link error when running ./configure

When I run the Pilot-Link configure program I'm getting an error saying "host type is not recognizable...must be specified".

Anyone know what I need to do to get Pilot-Link to install correctly?  I'm running RH 6.0.

Thanks,
Larry

2. Wabi and PMW

3. Using pilot-addresses (part of pilot-link)

4. opinions on using crypt on sensitive data

5. Linking Pilot-link libs in gcc

6. SCSI Warnings

7. How well does pilot-link work

8. Stopgates T-shirts available in the UK

9. pilot-link with usb under Solaris

10. pilot-link question

11. Pilot-link and USB

12. trouble: pilot-link sync w/ plan

13. Linux pilot-link problem -- Unable to bind to port