by Carl Crawfo » Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:00:00
does anyone know of a user's manual for slsc? i can only find a man page for sc. in particular, i am looking for the definitions of the keys. thanks.
1. Acer Extensa 670CDT Where's the repair manual (not just a user's manual)?
2. Cannot create boot disk
3. Motif Programming Manual and Motif Reference Manual by O'Reilly now free
4. Linuxppc.ch ?
5. Where do I find the Lilo user's manual?
6. Problems with (re)startin guugetty from inittab
7. Linux's setup and user manual
8. Newbie: Hang at "setting tty flags"
9. Where's the Comix-Illustrated version of the 'X' manual?
10. SLSC spreadsheet
11. Purpose of the '.IX' tags in manual pages?
12. manual for 'tc'
13. : 'man'- error : No manual entry for safe.n