Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

Post by Johnathan Lighte » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:35:23

Here's a site that allows users to port their applications on zSeries
mainframes.  Sign up for a dedicated system to get root access.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

Post by Ian Northeas » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 04:45:10

> Here's a site that allows users to port their applications on zSeries
> mainframes.  Sign up for a dedicated system to get root access.

> http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

I see no reference to root access. Where is it?

Regards, Ian

1. Free Access to Linux on IBM Mainframe

Check this out! Quick response from IBM.  I didn't put my company name and
address and so they requested it.  I gave them legit information and they
said that I would be receiving my login information in a day or so.  Looks
pretty cool.

You get your choice of SuSE, Red Hat, or Turbo.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

2. Beginners question

3. installing Gnome

4. Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

5. Fetchmail errors need Help

6. Free access to Linux on IBM mainframe

7. X as a memory-hog

8. Free Access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

9. free access to IBM mainframe running Linux

10. Free access to linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

11. Free access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe