usermod

Post by Linux Du » Mon, 01 Oct 2001 04:03:01

Hi

I want to run a script from apache which will modify or add user from webpage.
How can I can run the script as root? or Can I run apache as root?

Please help me

Linux Dumb

1. useradd, userdel, usermod, where are they?

I can't seem to find useradd anywhere in my system. man page for it
are missing too (it does show up in "man -k user" though). Can someone
tell me where to get them or what other command I use instead to create
user IDs?

BTW, I also asked a question couple of days ago about my video card
(Trident TGUI9660). No response so far, am I the only one using the card??
Any hints will be appreciated. Thanks.

Yong.

PS. I did a full install of linux 1.2.8 (slackware). Beside X, everything
        else seems to be up and runnig fine.

2. C cross compiler for Z80

3. usermod -f does not take effect

4. Whereis kermit on Slackware 2.0

5. Y2K bud un solaris 7 /usr/sbin/usermod

6. 3 button mouse

7. usermod hell

8. /dev/lp0 no such device ?

9. useradd/usermod replacement with source?

10. usermod seg-faults!

11. useradd and usermod reject any expiration date

12. adduser, usermod and account expiration dates

13. password generation and useradd/usermod ???