innd

Post by Gareth R Woolridg » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi all

I have a Redhat 5.2 system with the default innd config, and am using
suck to receive from my ISP for a small network.

One worker wants a group that contains binaries, but inn is refusing all
files larger than 75k, how can i modify this??

cheers

gareth

innd

Post by jxfau.. » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I have a Redhat 5.2 system with the default innd config, and am using
> suck to receive from my ISP for a small network.
> One worker wants a group that contains binaries, but inn is refusing all
> files larger than 75k, how can i modify this??

Heh, I went through this. Redhat patch the default distribution to add
a 75k cap.

I fixed it by editing /etc/rc.d/rc.news and changing the FLAGS= line
to add a '-l' which you can read about with 'man innd'.

Hope this helps.

1. innd problem!

  jgoyer.vcf
< 1K Download

2. dchpd refuses to update leases file: why?

3. Innd is not started on the Redhat Linux 8.0

4. trouble with LILO

5. innd tried to do a shared writable mapping

6. ristrict directory access for telnet-users?

7. innd: cant read Resource temporarily unavailable (SunOS5.4)

8. Newbie ques: Can i install linux together with NT? - ntlinux.req (1/1)

9. I need help getting innd running correctly on the inside of my network

10. INND and NNRPD

11. Newbie - innd problem

12. INND and NNRPD: connection closed by server. Why ?

13. Conf. innd for internal news only