1. Adaptec 2742T bootdisk
This is my first post to comp.os.linux.help. I've been following along
with the updates to the 2742T driver and their subsequent bootdisks,
however, I still can't get anything to work. The bootdisk with version 3
of the driver would hang when it detected the card and its settings.
The bootdisk with version 4 detects my card, all the settings, but, it
doesn't detect any hard drive devices. During bootup it says the card's
BIOS is successfully installed, so that's not the problem.
I have a 340Mb Seagate Fast-SCSI harddrive on channel A. I have a
Toshiba 3401 and a Fujitsu DynaMO 230 on Channel B. I know channel B
is supposed to be ignored, but I tried unplugging them and it still
Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions? I haven't been having much
luck making a bootdisk on another machine. I can compile the kernel,
but my bootdisk attempts don't boot. =)
If someone could send me some friendly step-by-step instructions on
making a slackware bootdisk with a custom kernel, I'd greatly appreciate
it. I tried following the instructions in the slackware distribution, but
I'm still doing something wrong. I'm not a UNIX newbie, but I'm not
a kernel-programmer either. 8)
I'd REALLY like to get Linux installed on this machine...
2. System Mgmnt Disk for 40P
3. Adaptec 2742T an Linux ?
4. What's the deal with "csh"?
5. S: Linux an Adaptec 2742T ?
6. XF86Config for Dell P90 with #9GXE Card?
7. Adaptec 2742T driver...almost there
8. New Version
9. What about the adaptec 2742T
10. Q: Is there a driver for the Adaptec 2742T SCSI Controller?
11. Adaptec AHA-2742T EISA SCSI-II ?help?
12. What about the adaptec 2742T