Linux Software

Post by <becc.. » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am currently looking for a customer service "Help Desk" program that
will run on Linux. Multiple users will use this software to keep customer
files and history logs. Is there a program like this out there?

Linux Software

Post by Andreas Kahar » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> I am currently looking for a customer service "Help Desk" program that
> will run on Linux. Multiple users will use this software to keep
customer
> files and history logs. Is there a program like this out there?

> --

Try Freshmeat at <URL:http://www.freshmeat.net/>
I tried searching for "helpdesk" and found five matches.
You may also try The Source Forge at <URL:http://sourceforge.net/>

All good things in life are free!

/A

--