IBM Waverunner ISA Card: Drivers??

Post by Steve Pershin » Thu, 26 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone found/written a driver for the IBM Waverunner card (ISDN) and
Linux?

       (Ref: http://www.isdnwave.com)

--

IBM Waverunner ISA Card: Drivers??

Post by Rod Smi » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Has anyone found/written a driver for the IBM Waverunner card (ISDN) and
>Linux?

I'm pretty sure this is an Mwave product, in which case your chances of
finding a working Linux driver for it any time in the next five years are
about the same as the chance that I'll win $10,000,000 in the lottery in
the same time period.

| Rod Smith                                 Author of:               |

| http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~rodsmith   "OS/2 Soundcard Summary" |

1. IBM WaveRunner Linux Drivers available January 2001

Advanced Intelligent Networks Corporation purchased the former IBM
WaveRunner ISDN product lines December 1, 2000. We will continue to sell
and upgrade the ISDN products through 2001.

Advanced Intelligent Networks Corporation is currently going into a test
phase for their Linux driver for the WaveRunner products, and has a new
series of products based on the IBM 7845 ISDN NT-1.

For additional information please check out our intro page:

        http://sohonet.net/isdn

--
Linux - ISDN - IDSL - Communications products
sohonet.net - roland.com - sohowire.net - nitec.org

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. SAMBA mysteriously stopped working - something about being a master browser

3. Interest in IBM WaveRunner Linux drivers?

4. Problem with "Save Workspace"

5. Problems with IBM WAVERUNNER Modem/ISDN combo pcmcia-card...

6. Linux Software Archive

7. driver for IBM etherjet ISA adapter

8. Cannot browse all samba (SMB) servers with SCOPE ID under the Network Neighborhood !?

9. IBM ISA Etherjet NIC Driver

10. linux driver for IBM ISA ethernet adapter?

11. driver IBM etherjet ISA adapter

12. IBM ISA Ethernet card?

13. IBM Etherjet ISA Card (10Base-T)