wanted: casio digital camera software

Post by Kenneth A. Giust » Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I've searched the Linux software maps for this, but couldn't
find any references....

Does anyone know if Linux supports an application that interfaces
with a Casio Qv-10a digital camera?  I'd like to download the
pictures from the camera without having to reboot into NT.  I don't
have a video board - I want to interface with the camera's digital
port via the serial device.

If such an application does not exist, I'd be willing to write
one.  If anyone knows where I can get the technical info about
the digital interface to the camera (serial line protocol, image
format, etc), I'd appreciate the help.

thanks,

-- K
Kenneth A. Giusti                  Agranat Systems, Inc.
Principal Software Engineer        1345 Main Street, Waltham MA 02154

  <Inventors of EmWeb: The portable Web Server for embedded systems>
                     http://www.agranat.com

wanted: casio digital camera software

Post by Christopher Brow » Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:00:00

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:01:00 -0500, "Kenneth A. Giusti"

>I've searched the Linux software maps for this, but couldn't
>find any references....

>Does anyone know if Linux supports an application that interfaces
>with a Casio Qv-10a digital camera?  I'd like to download the
>pictures from the camera without having to reboot into NT.  I don't
>have a video board - I want to interface with the camera's digital
>port via the serial device.

Take a look at:
<http://www.hex.net/~cbbrowne/linuxplatform.html#DIGITALCAMERAS>

The QV-10A is certainly supported under Linux...

1. SCSI driver/software for Casio QV10-A digital camera ?

Hi!

Recently, a Casio QV10-A digital camera crossed my way.

Any information on a driver/reader software for that device ?

                So short, PI

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger                                  24 years to go !

Vor dem Lauch 23   fon ++49 711 90074-0
D-70567 Stuttgart  fax ++49 711 7289041

2. Unable to mount...08:32

3. Casio Digital Cameras?

4. Value question: SCO Open Server V5.0.0 5 User

5. Casio Digital Camera fs

6. dumping to files

7. New Casio Digital Camera......$175

8. Question re htaccess syntax

9. Casio digital camera??

10. Casio 2000UX Digital Camera and Linux

11. USB Support for Casio QV Digital Still Cameras, kernel 2.4.2-ac20

12. CASIO QV-100 digital camera

13. Casio QV-10A Digital Camera