Diamond Viper SE VLB

Post by Dennis M. » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Anyone have success configuring XF86Config with the following:

  - Diamond Viper SE VLB
  - Idek Ilyama VisionMaster 17"

The best I can get with the generic SVGA setup is this huge
Crayola-crayon display that can't even fit one xterm.

Thanks!

Dennis

Diamond Viper SE VLB

Post by Alan M Feuerbach » Fri, 07 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>Anyone have success configuring XF86Config with the following:

>  - Diamond Viper SE VLB

Yeah, I just got it running.  Look in the HOWTO's for a P9000 server and
anything to do with a P9000 chipset.

Alan Feuerbacher

1. Diamond Viper SE VLB

I saw some mention of other Diamong video cards being supported. I was
wondering if XFree86 supports the Diamong Viper SE VLB. I know that
Metro-X by Redhat does not even though their web site says it does.

Chris McGee

2. Free webserver for linux?

3. Any news on DIAMOND VIPER SE VLB (P9100) support?

4. static link, Motif libraries

5. Help with DIAMOND VIPER SE VLB with p9100 chipset

6. how to list time of last access?

7. Diamond Viper SE VLB

8. test

9. diamond viper vlb (se) - help!

10. Diamond Viper VLB -- PCI-VLB mixup????

11. Viper SE (VLB) problems running X

12. Viper SE VLB 9100 Card

13. Diamond Viper SE setup problem