1. Press Release: IP2Location Released Free Geolocation Solution to Pinpoint Internet Visitors by IPv6 Address
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IP2Location Released Free Geolocation Solution to Pinpoint Internet
Visitors by IPv6 Address
February 24, 2006 - IP2Location has announced the availability of
IP2Location IPV6-COUNTRY Free Edition, that enables application
developers to geolocate country of the Internet visitors by IP Address
in IPv6 network. The IPv6 IPV6-COUNTRY database subscription is
available for free download.
IP2Location IPV6-COUNTRY Free Edition is the first product to support
the next generation Internet, IPv6. The database can be used to lookup
country by IP address. It is currently available in binary format and
required IP2Location Perl API to implement database queries. It
supports all valid IPv6 address range from
FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF in 200+ countries worldwide.
Other information such as ISP and city will be available soon.
All visitors can register and download the latest IP2Location database
and API from the below URL for free.
We encourage developers to download and to include the IP2Location
IPV6-COUNTRY Free Edition in an open-source projects. For commercial
redistribution rights for IP2Location IPV6-COUNTRY Free Edition, please
Please visit http://www.ip2location.com for more information.
IP2Location also provides geolocation service in the existing IPv4
Founded in 2001, IP2Location.com provides e-Commerce intelligence
services to online businesses. IP2Location.com's products provide the
geographic location of Web site visitors in real-time, enabling
businesses to display localized content, bandwidth balancing, improve
click-throughs and sales, prevent fraud, conduct site analysis and
foster regulatory compliance. With over 1000 industry leading
customers, IP2Location.com has been recognized as the geolocation
market leader. IP2Location.com's main headquarters is located in
Penang, Malaysia, with regional sales office located in Florida, United
The company can be reached by fax at +1-941-240-2105, by email at
IP2Location is a registered trademark of Hexasoft Development Sdn.
Bhd.. All products and company names herein may be trademarks of their
respective owners. Copyright ? 2006, Hexasoft Development Sdn. Bhd.
2. how to disable logins
3. Download release of AIX like release of Oracle is possible ?
4. MALLOCDEBUG not available for applications using 3.1 malloc()?
5. Fdutils-5.1 released (floppy utilities) - bug fix release
6. Dual-core recommendation: AMD or Intel ???
7. upgrading 3.5 Release to 4.0 Release error
8. MM and apache
9. will 2.1.5-RELEASE be released on C
10. linux-jdk14 dies on 4.3 release and 4.5 release I'm not insane!
11. linux-jdk14 dies on 4.3 release but not on 4.5 release
12. Quake2 3.21 for Solaris re-released (developper/advanced user -only-release)
13. PRESS RELEASE: Objective Development releases Sharity -- Unix and Windows can be Friends!