Need Help in Germany

Post by Bryan » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Greetings!!

I am hoping that someone on this newsgroup happens to be from Germany,
in the Baumholder area, that uses the Deutsch Telekom Internet Service.

The reason:  I can not connect to this service using Linux.  Therefore,
I have to use *gasp* Win95 now.

If anyone can help, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!

Thanx in advance

Tim

Need Help in Germany

Post by Gerald Willman » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> I am hoping that someone on this newsgroup happens to be from Germany,
> in the Baumholder area, that uses the Deutsch Telekom Internet Service.
> The reason:  I can not connect to this service using Linux.  Therefore,
> I have to use *gasp* Win95 now.
> If anyone can help, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!

why don't you post to a German linux ng
and I think t-online is possible with linux.

  Gerald

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. Transparent background kvt?

3. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins

4. printing colour GIFs on a dj500c?

5. ISP Germany Needed

6. Linux on Cyrix's MediaGX

7. Anybody in Germany needs used uCsimm/uClinux board ?

8. SCSI MO drive woes

9. need ISDN parameter Germany

10. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

11. HELP WITH DIAL INS

12. New HOWTO....HOWTO-Hose-RedHat-Installation (help!)

13. Need help getting connected, bootp help needed