Trying to find a jpg to gif converter

Post by Jeffrey W. Thomps » Wed, 23 Mar 1994 16:08:37

If someone could email to me a jpg to gif converter for linux I would
greatly appreciate it! Thanks,
                        Jeff Thompson

Trying to find a jpg to gif converter

Post by Marek Malcher » Wed, 23 Mar 1994 20:36:31

hi!

: If someone could email to me a jpg to gif converter for linux I would
: greatly appreciate it! Thanks,
:                         Jeff Thompson

i use pbm+. it's a converter for very much graphic formats. you find
that on the sunsite.

greetings from germany.

Marek Malcherek

1. .tiff format converter to .jpg, .gif, or .pdf

Does anyone know of a good utility that runs under Unix/AIX that DOES NOT
require XWindows (like ImageMagick) that will convert a .tiff file into one
of the following formats: .jpg, .gif or .pdf?
Thanks,
Doug

2. SNMP, Linux and one way traffic. Huh??

3. is there a jpg to gif converter?

4. Linux Phone Project

5. TGA to JPG or GIF converter

6. How can I get my isa ne 2000 clone recognized with pnptools?

7. EPS to GIF/JPG converter????

8. Can't run MODEMTOOL

9. .ps -> .gif/.jpg ?

10. cgi.gif or cgi.jpg

11. convert .jpg & .gif to HP PCL5

12. .jpg and .gif images

13. Faster GIF and JPG viewer for Linux?