Pre-release Linux Beta Testers

Post by RecruitSourc » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Our company, http://www.recruitsource.com, is looking for people to
beta-test an online technical testing system,

which will soon be released to the public.  Specifically, we need people of
various skill levels to take one or more timed, multiple-choice exams,
including a Linux admin exam, and to comment on/criticize the exam as a
whole, as well as on individual questions.

If you would like to partake, please reply with your First and Last name,
and we will set you up with an account.

There are currently over 50 exams in the RecruitSource database - if there
are any other skills that you would like to try against our exam system,
please let us know.

Thanks for your help,

RecruitSource Tech Team

1. Pre-release Solaris Beta Testers

Our company, http://www.recruitsource.com, is looking for people to
beta-test an online technical testing system, which will soon be released to
the public.  Specifically, we need people of various skill levels to take
one or more timed, multiple-choice exams, including a Solaris exam, and to
comment on/criticize the exam as a whole, as well as on individual
questions.

If you would like to partake, please reply with your First and Last name,
and we will set you up with an account.

There are currently over 50 exams in the RecruitSource database - if there
are any other skills that you would like to try against our exam system,
please let us know.

Thanks for your help,

RecruitSource Tech Team

2. booting through a router from OBP?

3. Pre-release UNIX Admin Testers

4. (Fwd) AIX 4.3 and UNIVERSE

5. PRE-RELEASE/PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: NDOS Technical Library Available

6. Help setting up RH 6.2 with Cable Modem?

7. COMMERCIAL: Beta testers for Accelerated-X Release 1.2

8. Toshiba Tecra laptop with 3Com Officeconnect PCMCIA NIC

9. ANNOUNCE: LDE - Linux Disk Editor pre-release

10. Linux for WIndows 9X v0.2 pre-release

11. Oracle V* for Linux (pre-release)

12. Beta site: Beta testers needed!

13. Beta Central - Beta Testers Resource