Attaching Privacy Statement

Post by Michelle Perrie » Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:26:33

Saturday July 14, 2001

Hi, i'm currently running Sendmail-8.9.3-18, and procmail-3.13.1-5 on Linux
Mandrake 7.0. I'd like to append a privacy statement to every Internet
E-mail leaving the company through this server. I'm unsure on how to proceed
would it be possible to get a hint.

Thank You

Post by Tom Hoffman » Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:32:39

> Saturday July 14, 2001

> Hi, i'm currently running Sendmail-8.9.3-18, and procmail-3.13.1-5 on
> Linux Mandrake 7.0. I'd like to append a privacy statement to every
> Internet E-mail leaving the company through this server. I'm unsure on how
> to proceed would it be possible to get a hint.

From my collection ...

Subject: Re: Can sendmail put a notice on all outgoing external mail

Quote:> Does anyone know if it's possible to configure sendmail to put a standard
> notice at the end of all outgoing email?

the answer is unfortunately: yes.
http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/lfaq.html

1. Attaching Privacy Statement

Saturday July 14, 2001

Hi, i'm currently running Sendmail-8.9.3-18, and procmail-3.13.1-5 on Linux
Mandrake 7.0. I'd like to append a privacy statement to every Internet
E-mail leaving the company through this server. I'm unsure on how to proceed
would it be possible to get a hint.

Thank You

2. Force Group - Samba 2.0.6

3. Help with if then statement and loop statement

4. Need Help Dialing into linux

5. Questions about attach (9E), open (2) and deferred attach

6. Help with UUDECODE

7. Maintaining Privacy on Multi-root system

8. Compaq EN network adapter and RH 7.0

9. Trying to compile Gnu Privacy Assistant

10. Privacy issues, RFI

11. Pine 4.44 Privacy Patch

12. privacy question...

13. EMAIL PRIVACY