Is ndbm available for linux?

Post by Ken Mcdona » Sun, 06 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Is ndbm available for linux?  I want to use Perl 5's NDBM_File package,
but since I don't have ndbm on my system, can't (obviously).  I can
find gdbm on sunsite.unc.edu, but no ndbm.  Can anyone help?

I try to monitor this group but often fall behind, so email would
be appreciated . . .

Thanks,
Ken McDonald

1. Q: Why am I getting "Sorry - PPP is not available on this system"?????

Hello!!

Can someone help me resolve this issue.  I don't know why I am getting the
message "Sorry - PPP is not available on this system" after I issue the 'pppd'
command.

I am running kernel 1.3.83 and it appeared that I compiled 2.2.0e successfully.

And yes, I am relatively sure that I enabled PPP support in the kernel make
config question.....I'm hoping I don't have to recompile this kernel since I
already tried to re-compile it but got make errors.  If I do need to
re-compile the kernel I will have to post the actual error and warning
messages.

Also, I'm contemplating in downloading a newer kernel version
and recompiling it....the rational for this is that when I compiled 1.3.83
for the first time it worked successfully. Anybody know why this is so???

Thanks for your assistance!!!!!!

2. SunOS works but not Solaris - printing via Win lpd

3. sendmail 8.7.5 & LINUX: Where's /usr/include/ndbm.h ?

4. SSL connection -> forward to another domain

5. ndbm.h - corel linux

6. Is TheNextLevel-1.1-3.rpm in Red Hat 4.2 Incomplete ?

7. ndbm for linux (was Re: gdm and Apache)

8. reliable? multiple signals

9. ndbm for apache on linux

10. ndbm.h (Corel Linux)

11. Linux & NDBM With Apache???

12. Suse Linux 7.1 and Apache 1.3.19 and ndbm.h

13. Will ndbm work on Linux?