Real Producer for Linux

Post by Jody Thigpe » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:50:48

Is there a version of Real Producer for Linux, or is Real Player the only
Linux product that Real puts out?

Thanks,

Jody

Real Producer for Linux

Post by Wing D Lizar » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:45:42

> Is there a version of Real Producer for Linux, or is Real Player the only
> Linux product that Real puts out?

> Thanks,

> Jody

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/specifications.html?UK=...

Real is linux friendly ( mac and solaris too).

b2

Real Producer for Linux

Post by Jody Thigpe » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:24:55

Thanks, is Real Producer Plus the only version available or is there a
basic (free) version like Real Player?

Jody

>> Is there a version of Real Producer for Linux, or is Real Player the only
>> Linux product that Real puts out?

>> Thanks,

>> Jody

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/specifications.html?UK=...
Quote:

> Real is linux friendly ( mac and solaris too).

> b2

1. Real Producer for Linux

I've install Real Producer on my system running Linux Mandrake 8.0.  The
install went fine but when I try to run Real Producer from the command line
with 'realproducer' I get this:

/usr/local/bin/rprod/bin/RealProducer: error while loading shared
libraries: /usr/local/bin/rprod/lib/i686/green_threads/libjava.so:
undefined symbol: _dl_symbol_value

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this error?

Thanks,

Jody

2. SD WiFi Support

3. G2 Real Producer

4. Printing on an IBM4614

5. 'Real Producer' lib error on Redhat 6.0...

6. NCURSES 5.0

7. Real producer ?

8. KDE 3.0 Install and Slackware 8.0

9. Linux: Real Unix or Nearly Real?

10. Producers/Consumers and shared memory/semaphores

11. Lists: Publicity - Libraries - Bookstores - Film Producers - Art Galleries - Custom (more)

12. Producer/Consumer Problem

13. producer/consumer problem