Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo X-Server?

Post by Legacy 'Xunker' » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where to get an x-server that is for, or is compatable
with, my I3D Voodoo (6mb)?

--
-LX "Not across, downward!"
*remove the SMEAT reply*

Post by Dennis Scot » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where to get an x-server that is for, or is compatable
> with, my I3D Voodoo (6mb)?

> --
> -LX "Not across, downward!"
> *remove the SMEAT reply*

  The latest SVGA server supports the AT3D chip from Alliance
Semiconductor.  This is the 2d chip used on the I3D.  I have the
same board and it works great, no problems.

Dennis Scott

1. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo X server

I am new to Linux and got X setup with the plain VGA server, but I want to
run 800x600.  I am having a hack of a time finding out which of the
Alliance 2d chipsets this card has.  I know it is one of the promotion
series, but I don't know which.  Does anyone here know, and if so do you
know the best way to set X up with this card?  Thanks.
-Ryan

2. Cannot get rid of Desktop menubar

3. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo

4. Meaning of free_one_pmd message

5. Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo Rush XF86 Setup (2D portion)

6. User Process and a Kernel Thread

7. Intergraph, Intense 3D Voodoo chipset

8. Q: whgy mouse curser shifted ?

9. Driver for Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo Card

10. Intergraph Intense 3D Voodoo vs. Matrox Mellinium II Solaris x86 support

11. Intergraph Intense 3D (Voodoo 3Dfx)

12. Intergraph, Intense 3D Voodoo chipset

13. intergraph intense 3d voodoo