Netscape Collabra keeps losing my news server.

Netscape Collabra keeps losing my news server.

Post by egray » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Well, that's basically it.  Sometimes when I run
Netscape, and select Collabra, my news server isn't
there.   Adding it is no difficulty, and the groups
to which I subscribed work fine(though the list as a
whole does go away), but it is rather annoying...anyone know why this
happens, or anything I can do to fix or
prevent it?

Version Information:

Caldera OL 1.3, 2.0.35 Kernel, Netscape 4.06, Latest
Xfree86..not sure what version of KDE I have, but the
same thing has happened when KDE wasn't running as well..