Address for ksh for Linux ?

Post by Stan Bro » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

        not to long ago someone posted an address at ATT Bell, labs where a
current version of ksh(binary only) could be downlaoded for Linux. I am in
need of this address, if anyone kows what it was.

        While we are at it this address said somehting about a book on software
tools. What is the story on this? How does on go about geting the book?

--

Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.

Address for ksh for Linux ?

http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/reuse

--

Senior, EE/Motif Programmer/SysAdmin/Linux Hacker/Amateur Radio Callsign N8QDW

1. ksh script problem: pwd works differently for ksh then linux binary file

Hi,

I have a pdksh installed on Linux RedHat 6.2.
From an interactive shell, when I type pwd in a directory which is a link,
I get the directory name (not hte one linked to), as I expect.
When /bin/pwd is run, I get the linked directory name !
from a ksh script, it seems it will always run /bin/pwd for pwd rather
then the ksh implementation.
Any one knows how to override this problems in ksh scripts to it will run
the pwd of the ksh command ?

thanks,
Shai

2. Using linux to bridge Windows to Macintosh

3. order address for AT&T ksh

4. ATI 3D Pro Turbo / Rage II + Xfree86 ???

5. YDL 1.2 Synergy VGM5 Virtual Address, Physical Address, Bus Address and remap_page_range (HELP!)

6. Problems with booting Linux

7. How to map IPv6-address to IPv4-address with Linux

8. PCI Driver development question

9. root has /bin/ksh while users have /usr/bin/ksh

10. KSH fixed (was Re: KSH is REALLY BROKEN in Slackware!)

11. 2.6 /sbin/ksh vs /bin/ksh

12. ksh - Are there semaphores in ksh? Concurrency issues...

13. What incompatibilities between ksh 12/28/93e and ksh 11/16/88h