Checking/financial program for Linux?

Post by Keith Outwat » Tue, 05 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there are any apps for checkbook
balancing and general financial tasks that run under
Linux?

Thanks,
Keith

1. Financial program for Linux

My switch from Windoze to Linux is virtually complete (except for
games).  The only thing I need know is a decent financial management
app, similar to Quicken.  Although, I really don't need anything that
sophisticated- just a simple check register would do.

Would like to hear input from others here.  Thanks.

2. Cisco Aironet 350 PCI & kernel 2.6.5

3. Financial Programs for ALpha

4. What the best media player for Linux?

5. A financial program

6. slowdowns with 3c590 PCI ..

7. gnucash or other financial programs

8. PROBLEM: X windows crash with kernel oops in syslog (multiple times).

9. Financial Cryptography 1997 Preliminary Program

10. Is there any Grammer checking program at Linux?

11. Check Book Balancing program for Unix/X/Linux

12. Analysis (mathematical/financial) for Linux?

13. Why Linux Made Inroads At Financial Institutions