xmstat statistical package package, binaries?

xmstat statistical package package, binaries?

Post by Steven R. Jone » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

are there any precompiled xmstat statistical package intel binaries
available?  I'm having trouble getting the source distribution to
compile.

Thanks!

Steve.

1. Statistical Package for UNIX sys5 sought (PD or shareware or cheap)

Hi,

I am looking for a statistical package running under system5. (If
possible on an AT 80286).

Some years ago there has been mentioned UNIX stat I believe on the
info-ibmpc digest. I have lost the author's email address an would very
much appreciate any pointer to him or to any other package.

I am looking for a Public Domaine package written in either C or Fortran
or one which is affordable at least.

regards, el

Eberhard W. Lisse
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Burn Unit
Technical University Aachen, West Germany

newsgroup if you feel it is of sufficiant interest.

2. pam modules and nfs authentication

3. XlispStat - statistical package with X11 graphical support

4. File Descriptors

5. Problems with S statistical package

6. problem with dos in partitioning a "large" EIDE disk.

7. Statistical quality control package for linux

8. System Auditing

9. statistical packages for linux

10. Searching for a Unix statistical package...

11. Statistical package for Linux.

12. Why are some packages installed in all zones for Solaris 10, but some packages are not ?

13. make package from an installed package