snftobdf or snftopcf???

Post by Uwe Braue » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello

I received some fonts with the extension .snf
and it seems that my linux system only understand fonts of the
pcf type. Does there exist a snftopcf or snftobdf (a bdftopcf
exists)??
Thanks in advance

Uwe Brauer

1. snftopcf - where?

I have certain Sun fonts which i would like to use on linux; i know
where to get snftobdf, but archie says No matches for snftopcf.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vlad

            ... occurrences like this will be few and far between ...

2. I've read FAQ, still only get LI on boot

3. Is snftobdf available for RS/6000 ?

4. New or Revised TAs on websco, 961025

5. snftobdf convertor

6. FTP User Setup

7. snftobdf/AIX anyone?

8. Using passwd for WIN NT user authentification?

9. snftobdf help!