(fwd) Re: Drive Survey (Western Digital Caviar)

(fwd) Re: Drive Survey (Western Digital Caviar)

Post by Joseph Tatr » Sat, 23 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I once bought an original qic80 conner backup drive.  It never worked
right except as a second drive (not a third drive as they advertized) and
even then not very well under os2.  My best suggestion is to buy a caviar
hard drive and or a colorado jumbo tape drive.  I recently bought a ditto
3.2 gig par-port tape drive that seems to work really great. The Arcada
software that came with it stinks though and as such I am open to
suggestions as to both dos and os2 software.
Quote:> Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995