Netscape's Printout with URL and Filename

Netscape's Printout with URL and Filename

Post by Meng-Kim, Yok » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

I am using HP Laserjet 5M with RedHat 3.0 (kernel 1.2.13 , XFree86 3.2
& Netscape 3.0 for Linux).

In Netscape for Windows, I can get print-out with URL and filename. I
cannot do the same in Netscape for Linux. Can someone help me ?

--
Yoke, Meng-Kim
Biomedical Engineer

1. ls won't diplay filenames of files d/l'ed with Netscape

hi all, I am having a slight problem here in that I have a few files I
downloaded using Netscape 4.77.  I used 'save as' etc etc and they get
saved properly, it's jsut that when I use 'ls' or 'ls -la', the actual
name of the file is missing from the display!

if i pipe the output thru 'less' then I can see the names, but this
gets really annoying.  How can I see these filenames?  And how do I
prevent this from happening in the future.

(BTW, there's nothing weird about the characters used in the filenames,
they just use the characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and period.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

-Andrew

2. DAC960 breakage, 2.5 bk current

3. Netscape won't recognize URL's

4. C.H.A.P. Problem

5. Netscape Commerce Server (Redirecting URLs and URL Aliases)

6. RPM and mandrake

7. Cannot access certain URL's in Netscape

8. <ndbm.h> - help please

9. URL with directory without ending slash at Netscape comerce server doesn't work

10. where to set the font size used on Netscape's URL command line?

11. Selective Caching of URL's in Netscape Proxy server?

12. Netscape 4.7 vs. Netscape 6.2 BASE URL PATH on a apache 1.3.26 server

13. how to look up URL - filename correspondences in Apache?