Are ISPF editor and REXX clones available on Linux ?

Are ISPF editor and REXX clones available on Linux ?

Post by Philip Nelso » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for the "IBM / mainframe bigot" software bundle to put on my shiny new Linux system.

Namely -

ISPF editor clone

REXX (either clone of the mainframe or OS/2 versions)

Are any of these available ?

TIA

Philip Nelson

Using OS/2 Warp and PMINews

Are ISPF editor and REXX clones available on Linux ?

Post by Christopher Brow » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:07:19 +0000 (GMT), Philip Nelson

>I'm looking for the "IBM / mainframe bigot" software bundle to put on my shiny new Linux system.
>ISPF editor clone

I've heard of one; can't locate any URLs of late.

Quote:>REXX (either clone of the mainframe or OS/2 versions)

<http://www.portal.com/~sedit/> S/REXX for Linux

<http://www2.hursley.ibm.com/> IBM Hursley Labs

<http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/#REGINA> Regina Rexx Interpreter
--
"Windows95, Word97, Office98: With all the criticisms of Microsoft, at
least they include ``best-before'' dating on many of their products..."