Term - Netscape or any web browser

Post by IS » Sun, 05 Mar 1995 21:46:33

I would like to run Netscape using term. I have seen a reference to the
following archive.... netscape-term-httpd.tar.gz . I have used numerous
archie sites and can not find it. Basically I am looking for the easiest
way to get Netscape running with term. There has also been mention of a
termified Mosaic referred to as tMosaic. I have also tried to find this
without success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please E-mail me direct...

--Donovan

"Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the
angels fly. They go to a place of fire and fry. See 'em again on the 4th
of July..." - Nirvana, Lake of Fire.