speech recognition book with Linux free C++ source code available

speech recognition book with Linux free C++ source code available

Post by Lucio Prina Ricott » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

This is to inform that we have written a book

on Automatic Speech recognition (ASR)
("Speech recognition: Theory and C++ implementation, John Wiley & Sons")

In this  book we explain the theory and the implementation of a
multi-speaker continuous speech recognition system.

We also supply in the included CD the full C++ source code (Linux
compilable) of the
experimental HMM based
multi-speaker continuous ASR RES with all the modules
(Initialization, Training, Recognition, Evaluation, Segnmentation)

Further information are available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Boardroom/2756/Res/
            or
http://www.fub.it/res

-----------
Lucio Prina Ricotti
Speech Communication Group
Fondazione Ugo Bordoni
via B. Castiglione, 59
00142 - Roma
tel. +39 06 54803358
fax +39 06 54804405

www.fub.it

1. Any speech recognition available for linux?

Does anybody know of any speech recognition systems that run
on linux?

Thanks,
Chris Esposito
--

Microsoft Exchange: the perfect name for its users greatest desire

Boeing Research & Technology, Augmented & Virtual Environments Group

2. Where are all the unix wizards ????

3. Text to Speech and Speech Recognition

4. w/who/finger don't work correctly with PPP accounts

5. What speech recognition software is available?

6. 2.5.40 s390 (11/27): 31 bit emulation.

7. FREE books, standards, specifications, source code, and more

8. byteorder.h

9. CFS 1.1.2 Unix encrypting file system source code available (free)

10. free ocr source code in c++ for lunix ,unix ECT