UNIX C, C++ Programmer Needed

Post by Craig Kapl » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Summit Software of Jamesville, NY is interviewing for a full time UNIX
programmer position. Experience with Motif helpful. For more information
on Summit vist our Web page at WWW.SUMMSOFT.COM. Summit offers an
excellent salary/benefits package. Resumes can be sent to

4933 Jamesville Rd., Jamesville, NY  13078. You may fax your Resume to
315-445-9567. For additional information please call 315-445-9000, ext.
34.

1. >>PW:C/C++ UNIX ANALYST/PROGRAMMER: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++

Description

Our successful candidate must have 2+ years working experience with
and expertise in Sun Solaris, UNIX, C/C++ programming and analytical
problem solving skills. Working knowledge of Internet technologies
such as Java, HTTP, RDBMS/SQL, TCP/IP, and Routers is an asset.

The successful candidate will participate in the development of new
and existing Internetworking-based services and infrastructure. Tasks
include the evaluation and testing of hardware and software
technologies, documentation of system design and functional
specifications and software integration development in the area of
Internet services and service management.

The primary location is in Toronto with some travel to Ottawa or
Montreal.

The successful candidate will benefit with working on Internetworking
and Internet technologies and will work with existing and new
technologies and platforms. The employee will learn new skills in the
area of internetworking, design and architecture.

"Must Have" Skills

Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x (2 years)
C/C++ (2 years)
Analytical and problem solving skills (1 year)

"Nice to Have" Skills

Oracle/Sybase
Programming in Java, HTTP, SQL/RDBMS
TCP/IP, NNTP.

Posting Date: 4/21/98
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title: C/C++ Unix Analyst/Programmer
Technology: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++, UNIX, Analytical and
problem solving skills
Industry: Telcommunications

Contact Info

Please be sure to include your FULL MAILING ADDRESS in your
submissions and quote BAC.DF.8011 in the subject field of your email.
Please submit resume as TEXT in body of email.

Contact Person: Staffing Consultant

We appreciate your interest in this position. If your skills strongly
match the above description, we will contact you promptly for an
interview.

Company General Address
Bell Canada
483 Bay Street, 2S-O
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5G 2E1

Company Web Site: www.bell.ca

?

2. Linux 2.4.19pre4-ac4

3. UNIX C, C++ Programmer Needed

4. Parallel port questions

5. US-NJ-Unix/C++ programmer needed

6. How to Disable Buffer Cache?

7. UNIX C, C++ Programmer Needed

8. Need help with Versa E and X11

9. ** C/C++/UNIX Programmer/ Analyst Positions Available **

10. UNIX/C/C++ SR. Programmer Analyst

11. CA/HI: UNIX PROGRAMMERS C++ HTML $45K-$110K *Recruiter*

12. C/C++ UNIX PROGRAMMER JOBS IN DENVER

13. us colorado - C/C++/unix Jr programmer positions - recruiter