LinuX Journal

Post by Steve Johns » Sat, 27 Jul 1996 04:00:00

        Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
address at redhat and its not there anymore..

-Steve

LinuX Journal

Post by Mark Hamstr » Sat, 27 Jul 1996 04:00:00

>         Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
> address at redhat and its not there anymore..

http://www.ssc.com

LinuX Journal

Post by Ben Gob » Sat, 27 Jul 1996 04:00:00

>    Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
>address at redhat and its not there anymore..

        http://www.ssc.com/lj/

        Linux Journal
        7723 24th N.W.
        Seattle,  WA  98117

        Ph  206-782-7733
        Fax 206-782-7191

--
Ben Goble \ Lakewood, CO USA

A Stranger and Pilgrim on the Earth.

LinuX Journal

Post by Jeff Kr » Sun, 28 Jul 1996 04:00:00

>    Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
>address at redhat and its not there anymore..
>-Steve

Steve,

   Check out the Linux Journal Web Page at: http://www.ssc.com/lj/

Jeff Krob

LinuX Journal

Post by mleig.. » Mon, 29 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Linux Journal can be found at http://www.ssc.com

Later,
Mark

LinuX Journal

Post by Pat Wils » Thu, 01 Aug 1996 04:00:00

:       Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
: address at redhat and its not there anymore..

: -Steve

I have purchased Linux Journal at Borders Bookstore if you do not wish to
subscribe.

LinuX Journal

--
I'm fairly certain the that Steve was refering to the Linux Gazzett. Does anyone know where it moved since
since it's not on Redhats page any more?

--David

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.The courage
to change the things I can.And the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people
          *I had to kill because they pissed me off*

LinuX Journal

Post by Andrew Walla » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>:   Where can I get the LINUX Journal?  The last address given to me was
>: address at redhat and its not there anymore..

>: -Steve

>I have purchased Linux Journal at Borders Bookstore if you do not wish to
>subscribe.

Web-wise, try :

http://www.ssc.com

--
andy wallace             "The two most common elements in the universe are

http://www.scroom.com

LinuX Journal

Post by Bill Latu » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm fairly certain the that Steve was refering to the Linux Gazzett. Does
> anyone know where it moved since it's not on Redhats page any more?

It's still there, but Red Hat rearranged their pages some. Look for
<URL:http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/lg/>.
--

* Linux Apps and Utils  <URL:http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/linapps.shtml>  *
* The Left Hemisphere   <URL:http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/left_hem.shtml> *

1. Linux Journal/Free Software Journal?

I got my first issue of Linux Journal today, issue 2.  Quite nice, though
I am looking forward to seeing how it changes in issue 3.

One thing I wonder is whether a more broadly based journal might make
more sense.  Call it the Free Software Journal, or the Free Unix Journal
or something.  I'd be interested in reading more than just about Linux,
though that is definitely the focus of my interest.  I'd appreciate
hearing about the latest in BSD, GNU, and so forth.

Is there already a publication that caters to such an audience?

How do other people feel about this?

RNA

2. Proxy and analyse on the fly

3. Journal Review - Linux Journal

4. different CPU timings on same program/input/machine !?

5. Comp.os.linux.* listed in Linux Journal?

6. Need automated offline news reader (SLIP/PPP or from UNIX shell)

7. PC-PLUS, Linux CDROM, Linux journal, suggestion for publishers

8. Installation - Solaris on Toshiba 2615DVD

9. Linux Journal -- a Magazine on Linux

10. Linux Journal or Linux Magazine

11. Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly: Joint Announcement

12. Linux Press & Linux Journal Good News

13. Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly Joint Introduction