Accounting program....

Post by Joe Osterhei » Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:27:10

Does anyone know of a small business accounting and invoicing program
similar to Quickbooks??

Thanks, Joe

Accounting program....

Post by Christopher Brown » Sat, 12 Oct 2002 02:28:01

Quote:> Does anyone know of a small business accounting and invoicing program
> similar to Quickbooks??

Analagous options include SQL-Ledger, B*(which is /very/
different), CK-Ledger, NOLA, qttudo

See URL below for links to these and others...
--

http://www.veryComputer.com/
"For an adequate time call 555-3321"

Accounting program....

Post by Joe Osterhei » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:06:41

Thanks.....

> > Does anyone know of a small business accounting and invoicing program
> > similar to Quickbooks??

> Analagous options include SQL-Ledger, B*(which is /very/
> different), CK-Ledger, NOLA, qttudo

> See URL below for links to these and others...
> --

> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> "For an adequate time call 555-3321"

1. Accounting Program

I am willing to look into the design and building of a GPL'd accounting
program for Linux.  The actual interface would be decided on based on
needs, prefference etc.  The problem is, is that I'm no account and would
have no idea what features should be included into a general accounting
package.  That's why I'm writing, if someone would be willing to act in a
consultant/client role and expalin to me what features may be needed, how
they would be computed etc etc.  It would be apreciated.  Drop me a line
at one the addresses below if you're interested.  Who knows I may even be
able to program it :)

Shawn

 a e i k   o t e s n t

To send me email combine the above two lines: mav.. etc
OR
a f 2 4 2 at p g f n dot b c dot c a

the dot's to .
--------------------------
If you want something done, find out how to do it, then do it yourself.
                                                                -- me :)
If the women don't find you handsome, they can atleast find you handy.
                                                        -- Red Green

2. Unix Programming FAQ

3. Need User Accounting Program/Script

4. lpd-problem (Get_local_host)

5. Are there any accounting programs for Linux?

6. RH 6.2+TGA 24-bit

7. Newbe Q, Need printer accounting program suggestion...

8. Mail Spooler....

9. Accounting Program for User vs. Time consumed and Expire Dates needed

10. Accounting program needed for RS6000

11. QUESTION>> Print Accounting Programs

12. Accounting program...

13. Need accounting program for a Livingston