fun, fun fun

Post by < » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

hey guys there a box up at 204.210.86.79 i've setup a user test/test to
assit your tasks... telnet in see what  u can do .. root it whatever

fun, fun fun

lamer

Post by co.. » Sat, 13 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>lamer

dork

>>hey guys there a box up at 204.210.86.79 i've setup a user test/test to
>>assit your tasks... telnet in see what  u can do .. root it whatever

1. Fun fun fun! :)

I upgraded xf 4.0 to xf 4.0.1 on my PPC running YDL 1.2 (redhat).  I
wanted the latest and greatest video driver... which seems to be very
nice, so far!!

Well, for anyone about to do this, be warned that the XF86Config file
has incorrect keyboard mappings for G4s, anyway.  You can copy the old
settings from the old config file, and you have to do some tweaking
since the config file format has changed, but I think it will be obvious
to you when you compare the two.

Good luck to anyone else out there who is getting ready to upgrade.  I
also upgraded gnome to helix-gnome last night...  that too was an
adventure.  But thanks to the many helpful people who read this
newsgroup, I was able to get through it!   :)

Thanks!

Mike J.

2. How to run NIS in solaris 2.6?

3. KIllustrator: fun, fun, fun.

4. Mitsumi CDROM doesn't handle multisession?

5. Ethernet card fun/APM fun

6. Kernel Panic formatting drive on 7.1 install

7. Fun with named

8. Why's FTP failing?

9. GLIBs, Paths, Kernels and other fun stuff.

10. Where the FUN is today!

11. Gates' Baby Names: FUN Break

12. Still having fun with SunPCi 2.3.....

13. more devfs fun