CAD & SPICE programs

Post by F L » Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone done an objective comparison between the two Linux CAD
prograns (VariCAD & LinuxCAD I believe) and programs like AutoCAD Lite
and TurboCAD Professional?

Are there any SPICE programs like Circuit Maker and Elctronics
Workbench?  These programs have very good GUI's - which is why I'm
interested.

Thank you for any helpful information and my appologies if this append
shows up twice.

Dennis,

1. CAD & Spice programs for Linux

Two questions - has anyone done an objective comparison between the two
CAD programs for Linux (Linux CAD & VariCAD) vrs. AutoCAD Lite and
TurboCAD Professional?

I know there are some spice modeling programs available, but are there
any like Electronics Workbench or Circuit Maker?  They both include a PC
card design program (as an option).

Thanks for any helpful information.

Denis,

2. x11amp fails to start

3. spice Cad and alternatives

4. where does linux find which net interface is to be activated on startup?

5. spice & spicecad

6. Kernel 1.3.59 and ppp 2.2.0e

7. spice 2 & 3

8. Solaris NIS Client Problem

9. Free 3d-CAD program for Linux?

10. Looking for a CAD program (not xfig)

11. Anyone recommend a good CAD program that runs under Linux?

12. 3D CAD program wanted....

13. I search professional applications for linux, jet specially electronic cad program like "orcad"