how to enable color in termcap for console??

how to enable color in termcap for console??

Post by David Scholt » Mon, 14 Mar 1994 00:14:45

Well, since I cant run X (due to my video card) I have been
using the 50 line mode.  I would like to change the color to be
white on blue.  How can this be done?

Thanks
Dave

Post by Zeyd M. Ben-Hal » Mon, 14 Mar 1994 16:02:35

>Well, since I cant run X (due to my video card) I have been
>using the 50 line mode.  I would like to change the color to be
>white on blue.  How can this be done?

Try
'man setterm'
or
'setterm'
for info.

Zeyd

--
---

10479 1/4 Santa Monica Blvd, LA, CA, 90025 (310) 470-0281

1. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

I'm having trouble getting dial-outs to work when dial-ins are
enabled.  I can dial out on /dev/cua1 when getty isn't running
on /dev/ttyS1, but when getty is running I get a message that
the port I'm trying to dial-out on (/dev/cua1) is in use.  I
read the FAQs and everything seems to be set up right.  What
am I doing wrong?

[I'm running SLS 1.02 (0.99pl9).]
--
Eric Dittman                  Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility

Disclaimer:  Not even my opinions.  I found them by the side of the road.

2. sh: can't map '/lib/libc.so.5'

3. Strange colors in X, erratic color blocks in console: Where do I start?

4. Java Server

5. changing background color and font color of console (no X)

6. SunOS 5.6 crashes

7. Console vs. vt100 termcap/terminfo

8. Shell script which will look for file

9. Termcap entry for RS-6000 console ?

10. Complete Color Termcap/Terminfo for ANSI, etc.

11. Sun Console scrolls incorrectly (bad termcap?)

12. screen colors and termcap?

13. Q: termcap: console vs. linux