Anyone porting Wolfenstein-3d?

Post by Bryan J. Phillipp » Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

        I've been looking through the source to Wolfenstein 3d, and it
looks like it would be pretty darn hard to port to Linux.  I personally
don't have a clue how to do it, and would probably simply make a hobby
out of learning.  In this case, it'll be a legacy left to my great, great
grand-children.  But if anyone smart is working on it already, I'd love
to tag along, or at least offer m*support. =]

# B. James Phillippe # System Administrator, eternity.aa.net #
# System Technician, Zebu Systems, LLC (http://www.veryComputer.com/) #

# Pro-Linux advocate since awakening, 1.1.59 # www.linux.org #