BRL CAD

Post by S& » Sun, 05 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone the key to decrypt brl package? I asked one to the distributor
but seems that since I am foreign there are copyright concerns. If available
please mail to me.

BRL CAD

Quote:>Has anyone the key to decrypt brl package? I asked one to the distributor

--
Dean Salvadore

Good things are happening and it's YOU!
:-)

BRL CAD

Post by USARL/SLAD/BVLD/V » Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Has anyone the key to decrypt brl package? I asked one to the distributor
> but seems that since I am foreign there are copyright concerns. If available
> please mail to me.

        You may get the key simply by signing and mailing the BRL-CAD
aggreement. (It basically says you won't try to sell BRL-CAD). The
agreement may be obtained by anonymous FTP from "ftp.arl.mil" (see the
"brl-cad" directory). Directions for mailing it in are there also.

                -John

John R. Anderson

U.S. Army Research Laboratory                   Phone: (410) 278-7267
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD  21005-5068         FAX: (410) 278-5058

AMC says that my views do not represent an official Government position.

1. BRL-CAD under Linux

So I am posting this to broaden Mike's appeal.  The binaries right now
are huge, so any help putting shared libraries together would be grealy
appreciated!

BTW, the machine is a 486DX266 with 16M RAM.

--jim Hunt
US Army Research Lab

2. NCD and Linux setup

3. Knobs and buttons for XF86, BRL-CAD 5.0 Beta

4. Time passing too quickly...

5. Need help building brl-cad

6. NFS (ugidd, map_daemon) question

7. brl-cad