Queuing print jobs to NetWare queues?

Post by Alex Devri » Thu, 26 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a package that'll let me queue print jobs over to
a NetWare based queue from our Linux box?

- Alex

("> Alex deVries                         I

~ ~ Webmaster, Faculty of Engineering    I  life is worth living again...
    http://www.eng.carleton.ca/ad.html   I

Post by Jelle N. Fo » Sat, 28 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>Does anyone know of a package that'll let me queue print jobs over to
>a NetWare based queue from our Linux box?

try looking into the direction of loading an NLM on the netware server that
will accept LPD (LPR) prints and put it in the printer queue. I think I've seen
an NLM for that some time some where. I forgot where, but now at least you know
that it may be the solution for you (look around on the novell related sites or
call novell).