LINUX JOBS/LA

Post by Pacific Interne » Tue, 18 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Pacific Internet is an established Internet company located in the Culver
City neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. Due to the great success of
our WebCube Internet servers, we have immediate openings for the
following positions. All positions are full-time, on-site, in Los
Angeles. We provide full benefits, competitive compensation packages, and
a ground-level opportunity to participate in an up and coming,
entrepreneurial Internet company.
Pacific Internet
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel (310) 410-9700
Fax (310) 215-8071

www.pacnet.com

Project Manager - Internet Server
==========================
An exciting, versatile position for a well-rounded manager that can
orchestrate all activities surrounding our flagship WebCube Internet
server product. Qualified candidate must posses solid project management
skills, excellent technical knowledge of computers and the Internet.
Serve as focal point between sales, operations, R&D, and support. Plan
resources and inventory, schedule production, manage business partner
relations. Minimum 3-years experience in hardware manufacturing and/or
software development environment.

Technical Support / Quality Assurance - Linux, TCP/IP, Internet
Provide phone and e-mail  support to our Internet customers. Diagnose
Linux, Router,  and TCP/IP related problems. Opportunity to move into
UNIX R&D and senior Webmaster position. Must have knowledge of Linux, PC
Hardware, TCP/IP, WWW, and Internet.

R&D Engineer, System Integration - Windows/NT
======================================
Participate in cutting-edge research and development, and software
integration of our new Windows/NT Internet server product. Candidate must
have solid experience with NT 3.51 server installation, NT 4.0 Beta, IIS,
SQL Server, RAS Server, TCP/IP, PPP, PC hardware, modems, CSU/DSUs,  and
routers. Great opportunity to work with latest Microsoft software and
test 3rd party Windows/NT Internet software.

R&D Engineer, System Administration - Linux, Internet
Exciting research and development of our new generation Linux-based
WebCube Internet server. Must have advanced experience with Internet
tools and ISP servers, Linux, PC Hardware, TCP/IP, routing, TCL, and
Java.

WWW Content Design and Development
=============================
Develop leading-edge WWW multi-media content, using state of the art HTML
development tools. Experience with Photoshop, scanning, CGI forms, and
frames. Great creative opportunity to master shockwave, java, etc. Please
Email us the URLs of sites you have developed.

Inside/ Outside Sales, Senior Sales Manager
===============================
Senior account executives with min. 3-years experience with networking
and workstation sales. Must be able to develop new territories, target
key accounts, and demonstrate solid knowledge of Internet technology.
Outstanding ground-level opportunity for highly motivated, hungry,
go-getters. Excellent base salary and commissions.

**************************
Pacific Internet
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel (310) 410-9700
Fax (310) 215-8071

www.pacnet.com
**************************

1. Linux Jobs / LA

http://www.pacnet.com

[...]

2. PHP problems (OT?)

3. LINUX JOBS/ LA

4. IBM 146Z10 Ultra320 SCSI disks NOISY

5. can anyone explain the output from these find commands Help!

6. LINUX JOB OPENINGS/LA

7. Size of a UDP datagram

8. Job US-CA-LA Unix/Linux Graphics Programmer

9. LINUX JOBS in LA

10. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!