D-Link DE 220 Ethernet Cards

Post by THE NUT AND BOL » Wed, 17 Aug 1994 03:57:17

I am interested in purchasing D-Link's DE 220 Ethernet cards.  Could
anyone tell me if they are supported under Linux.  I read the Ethernet HOWTO
but I could not really tell if Linux liked these cards.  I am interested
in these cards because of the price, but if I have to spend the money I
save on headache pills, then I would rather buy 3-Com's 3C509.

Thanks for you help.

      The Nut and Bolt
      Newsletter of the Engineering and Computer Science Association
      Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

--

Post by Mike Cru » Thu, 18 Aug 1994 08:39:42

: I am interested in purchasing D-Link's DE 220 Ethernet cards.  Could
: anyone tell me if they are supported under Linux.  I read the Ethernet HOWTO

They're NE2000 compatible and they work fine..

Mike