1. Strange problem: no problem with Linux, when I boot windows 2K network is down...
This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to
leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I
have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot
with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other
computers works fine. If I boot my PC with Win2K, then immediately all
computers are down. None of the computer connected to network. I
thought some problem with LAN card, so I went for early bird sale on
day after Thanksgiving and I got one LinkSys PCI LAN card and one
Router and I plugged new LAN card into my machine, then I booted with
Windows, same problem. No problem on Linux side, then I changed my
Router with new Router, samething.
CAN SOME EXPERT SUGGEST ME, WHAT IS HAPPENING with my Win2K machine.
But if I bypass Router and connect directly from DSL modem to my Win2K
PC, then it is working. Why win2K pc is not working with Router.
I have two more XP machines connected top 4-port switch (one is with
cable and other one is with 802.11), they are working fine.
Can somebody suggest me, how can I fix this. I verified MAC address,
all are Unique MAC's.
Thanks in advance.
2. Mega Termcap Files
3. Strange problem with internal zip drive!
4. zsh and keyboard under X
5. strange problem with cron
6. messed up colors
7. strange problem with rexec
8. bug in 0.99.pl10+?
9. Really strange problem with modem
10. Multi-ethernet config at boot strange problem...
11. at strange problems
12. strange problem starting XFree86
13. strange problem with modules