xkeycaps and xmodmap fro spanish keyboards

xkeycaps and xmodmap fro spanish keyboards

Post by Uwe Braue » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello

 I tried to use xkeycaps to install a Spanish-like keyboard, however
 in the list of keyboards to be selected there was none available. Of
 course I could define it myself by hand, but I would like to know
 whether this was already done by someone.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

1. Spanish, Int. Characters, & Xkeycaps

Hi,
        I am desperate and quite iritated at this point.  I have read the
entire manpage for xkeycaps and I still can't figure out how to map a
CONTROL-E to an e with an accent to make my spanish teacher happy.  This
is one of the few things that keeps pushing me back to Microsoft crap.  I
don't know how to generate the international characters in netscape or
emacs or anything and I am very FRUSTRATED.  If you could please help me
I would greatly appreciate it.  No one seems to know how to do this.  T

Thanks,

Matt

2. apache and perl cgi oddity

3. XKEYCAPS: Keyboard layout for the IBM PS/2 keyboard

4. Virus Block via Apache Proxy... [W32/Nimda@MM]

5. Need Italian and Spanish Xmodmaps

6. Xterm "console" window

7. 2.4.20-rc2aa1 refuses to boot into non frame buffer mode

8. xkeycaps definition for Gateway Anykey Keyboard

9. xkeycaps "Belgian" keyboard remapping problems

10. SoundBlaster CD-ROM & Spanish Keyboard

11. Spanish (or Latin-american) keyboard under Linux