Where to find Qnews x-windows newsreader?

Where to find Qnews x-windows newsreader?

Post by vladi.. » Thu, 30 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone pointed me at any FTP/WWW site where
I can find Qnews, it's an X-based newsreader. The only one
I found was http://northshore.shore.net/~pip/ which isn't
working. If you have a binary/source copy of it, please send it to me
as a uuencoded attachment.

Thanks very much,

Hello!

I have 3 questions about X-windows:

Is there a good graphical bases typewriter (not editor) in which
i can write and layout text in x-windows, without using a bunch
of codes as in e.g. latech.

Is it possible to make a telnet like connection in a MS windows
based PC to a unix machine which is capable to run the X-windows
system. So i could use for example Xmaple when I am sitting home
where i dont have unix, but I do have a fast pc and internet.

Is there a special X-windows newsgroup?

Please e-mail me because i cant read the newsgroups so often.

thanks

Sander Zboray
http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~zboray

2. how to setup a multilink ppp connection ???

3. X-windows threaded newsreader for Solaris

4. How to generate double-spaced outputs in LaTeX

5. knews X-Windows Newsreader RPMs

6. Need TN3270 client for SCO OS3 and 3.2.4.2 any clues?

7. X-Windows comes up, when I bring up an Xterm, X-Windows quits

8. Atlantis Motherboard VGA setup

9. After Install X-windows comes up I run Xterm, X-windows quits

10. X-Windows error: No valid modes found...

11. Where to find programming info for X-Windows

12. X-windows help, cannot find mouse?